Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

An error has occurred: please check hardware

netduino 2 sdk ver 4.2 microframework 4.2.2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chevi99

chevi99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:07 PM

hi i purchase the netduino 2 and everything was working well from outputting to lcd reading from sensors and also making sound. But then when i combined them i had this error: couldn't communicate with netduino i tried various techniques and now the error i'm getting is  "An error has occurred please check hardware". pls help

tnx

chef

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:55 AM

Hi chef,

Try erasing your current app. Grab a copy of Netduino Update (from the 4.3 beta thread, in the beta forum). Instead of reflashing your board, click on board settings > tools > erase current app.

Does that get you back up and running?

Chris

#3 bizmut

bizmut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:02 AM

Hi, this is occured also adding reference "SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.AnalogInput". So how can use that reference without getting error?

#4 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:56 PM

Hi bizmut,

Hi, this is occured also adding reference "SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.AnalogInput". So how can use that reference without getting error?

What version of NETMF are you targeting? What version of this DLL are you adding?

BTW the only effective differences between the built-in NETMF AnalogInput and the SecretLabs AnalogInput is that you use ReadRaw() to get the full range with the former and you use Read() with the latter...and the scaling/offset works a bit different. For most applications we just use the newer built-in NETMF classes.

Chris

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: netduino 2, sdk ver 4.2, microframework 4.2.2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.