Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Tutorials about the SetUp, Configuration and Communication!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 escallanio

escallanio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:08 PM

Hey Guys!

Been in the community for a while now. Sometimes, i think it wont be nice if there are some good tutorials available? Though, i am in the community for couple of months now, but still i am not been able to communicate NetDuino wirelessly, use of Micro SD card, connectly multiple NetDuinos. All i know about NetDuinos is how to make Client/server configuration using DS1820 sensors  :(

It would highly be appreciated if someone from the community come up with some  nice tutorials about

1.  Wireless connection among Netduinos (Many Clients/Server)----- Step by Step configuration of which equipments are required and HOW they will be connected. 

2. Use of MicroSD card-----Step by Step procedure about using MicroSD card. How to read and write to it

3. How a bunch of NetDuinos will communicate with each other Wirelessly. 

For any newcomer to the community, its a challenging issue to get started with NetDuino boards.  It would be very nice if we can come up with all tutorials in one place. I know there is a very nice book "Getting started with Internet of Things ". But it does not have any practical setup of netduinos in terms of above issues. 

Cheers!

escallanio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.