Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

HOW DO I ROLL OUT MY OWN NETDUINO 2 "PRO"

Netduino 2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mbyamukama

mbyamukama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:33 PM

Hello People.

I have a project that I would like to implement using the .NET Micro framework as the platform of choice. Knowing that netduino is an open platform, I would like to know how to make my own Netduino 2 but at the most basic level. In other words, assuming I have an STMicro STM32F2 processor, which I can put on a PCB etc, how can I load the netduino firmware on it and be able to program it with Visual Studio. I have the netduino schematics but they dont seem to show which pins will connect to USB etc etc. Can some one give me  brief (or, even better, detailed) guidelines on how to pull this off? The deliverable is something that looks like the Arduino Pro Mini that can be used in a commercial project.

I cannot use the Netduino Mini because I will need to expose more GPIO pins for use (plus I need to use version 4.2 of the framework or higher).

Thanks in advance!

#2 Frode

Frode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

Hi mbyamukama, his seems like something similar to what I'm trying to do in this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.