Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

About the forum (hard to read this theme)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mago YV

Mago YV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:08 PM

Hi guys I'm new to the community I come from Pic/CSS world, now evaluating netduino as platform for my next project, too complex for CCS pic C, also for arduino c. But there is a major problem, I have a 1 yr old viewsonic 23" monitor, always good, but this forum´s FONT CONTRAST is actually hard to read, seems an stealth forum, fatigue me a lot to search for a topic. Please Administrators I assume not the first and the only one with this problem, maybe tis forum looks awesome on an IPS lcd but most of us dont have one of this, so please make the forum READER FRIENDLY. By the way, I'm impressed with the Netduino, I never use Arduinos due I´m skilled with CCSPic C so the Arduino seemed something for rookies or hobbyist, but Netduino (.NetMF in general ) is another level, I'm very skilled with C#, also VS2008 is my favorite environment, so doing MCU programming and prototyping on VStudio is like a Dream. Congratulations, but please make the forum more readable .

#2 Jim Davies

Jim Davies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationBrighton & Hove, UK

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:22 PM

+1 on this! It's the 'gray on light blue' bits, e.g. the poster's name above.

#3 bill.french

bill.french

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, NJ

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:26 PM

You could vote, here: http://forums.netdui...ch__1#entry3998

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.