Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Plus 2 slow response (debugging)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fred007

Fred007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:08 AM

I just replaced my Plus with a Plus 2. Updated the firmware to 4.3.1.0 and changed the projects to target 4.3MF. I am having some issues with debugging, generally while stepping through the code, it is very slow to respond. And when I start the debugger, the device seems to drop off the USB bus, then back on, then off, then on, sometimes one more time.

I can connect to it with MFDeploy, but that sometimes says "not supported" when I ask for device capabilities. Then again, sometimes it works just fine.

I thought I followed the instructions for updating the firmware completely, but am now wondering if I may have missed a step somewhere. I am using VS 2013 in case that matters.

I did not have these kind of performance issues with the plus, just some networking issues I hoped were cleaned up in 4.3.

Any ideas on how to examine this problem would be appreciated. Thanks!

#2 _Elias_

_Elias_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:20 PM

I have this problem as well. It is really annoying when the debugger constantly crashes.

#3 sfx

sfx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:14 PM

Hi Fred007,

I have the same issues as you when using the 4.3 firmware and VS 2013. Sometimes the debugger drops just before starting a new session and when it does start it seems to be unusually slow while stepping through code.

Nathan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.