Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

two dc motor with pwm

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 eurobog

eurobog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:07 PM

hi guys. I am a new user netduino and I need help. my project is a mobile platform with the two DC motors and I have a problem in your code. please help, here is an example on the Arduino,http://blog.didierst...ot-programming/ but then there is not enough PWM signal to control the motor. Big thank)

#2 Gutworks

Gutworks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:53 AM

Hi eurobog and welcome to the Netduino community. Unfortunately I think your question is regarding the Arduino platform which uses a different programming language than the very powerful .Net Micro Framework used on the Netduino. The two platforms are very similar however the code is considerably different. Personally I find it much easier to develop and use the Netduino, but I am a bit biased. :)

Just to be clear, are you using an Arduino or Netduino? If you do have a Netduino I would be more than willing to give you hand with some simple DC motor controls and PWM samples. If you are indeed using an Arduino you may want to post your question on their forum found here: http://forum.arduino.cc/ 

Regardless of the platform you use, you're in for a lot of fun.  :)

Cheers,

Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.