Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino hackathon

hackathon

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dr Who

Dr Who

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:10 AM

Hello!

What finally happened to the hackathon plans or even a general hack a device for several hours, meeting that was being discussed on and off, since my joining the group?

Doctor Who
"This signature does not exist!"

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:27 AM

Hi Dr Who,

A Netduino hackathon sounds like a lot of fun. There are quite a few groups that get together to teach about or work on Netduino projects around the world (often as part of the local hackerspaces or developer events).

Where would you want to hold such an event, closer to your home?

Chris

#3 Dr Who

Dr Who

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:26 PM

Hi Dr Who,

A Netduino hackathon sounds like a lot of fun. There are quite a few groups that get together to teach about or work on Netduino projects around the world (often as part of the local hackerspaces or developer events).

Where would you want to hold such an event, closer to your home?

Chris

Hello!

Well given that I am in fact across the river from where (all of) you are now, I was thinking of a central location yes. I didn't name one because I did expect more input, and a broader spectrum of replies, including suggestions.

Doctor Who
"This signature does not exist!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.