Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

NP2, 4.3.1 and OneWire

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sulzi

Sulzi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:19 PM

Love my Netduinos and the new 4.3.1 with VS2012!
I am developing an app with a com port,several digital and analog inputs and with two DS18B20 temp sensors that are connected via OneWire. The app works, communications work but I have a weird issue with OneWire. I can read temperatures from the sensors by addressing them directly. When I use OneWire.FindAllDevices to query for devices, then all hell brakes out. The call itself works and returns the serial numbers of the sensors. after the call has been completed, my serial port stops working and I always have to reboot to redeploy. I have seen another post in the forum where 'FindAllDevices' seems to cause trouble. Anyone with similar experience? Any help is appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.