Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino Mini not on the Hardware page?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Frode

Frode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:21 AM

Hi, I see that the Netduino Mini is not on the hardware page. Is there is reason for that? Is it obsolete?

The page describing it is still available here, but I'm curious as to why it's no longer promoted on the Hardware page.

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:49 AM

Hi Frode,

We didn't have room for it on our Hardware page redesign. We really love Netduino Mini, but it isn't a high-volume product like the other gear.

We're working through some concepts for a potential future update to the Hardware page that would show all of our mainboards (including Mini) and links to modules, etc. But for now, the direct link you mentioned is best.

Netduino Mini Specs

Chris

#3 Frode

Frode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:03 AM

Ok - thanks. I'm considering it for a project where I don't have a lot of space, so it's good to hear that it's still being sold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.