Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

spi issue using custom mainboard

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:45 AM

Hi cys,

I have to again note that I'm using the Netduino Plus 2 firmware with the home brew stm32mini.

Ah! I missed that part. That's very important info :)

Okay, then two things:

1. If you do come back to this issue, can you test it on actual Netduino hardware--to see if you get the same issue?
2. Have you tested this using the Netduino 2 firmware instead? Not having the Ethernet chip, etc. on board could throw off the runtime, internally.

Chris

Edited by Chris Walker, 27 February 2014 - 08:50 AM.
Moderator note: edited title of topic to clarify custom mainboard

#22 cys

cys

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:54 AM

Hi Chris,

1. If you do come back to this issue, can you test it on actual Netduino hardware--to see if you get the same issue?

I've used the real Netduino Mini with firmware 4.1 without any spi issues with the same program and device for a couple years now. 

2. Have you tested this using the Netduino 2 firmware instead? Not having the Ethernet chip, etc. on board could throw off the runtime, internally.

I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

Chris

#23 cys

cys

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:25 AM

I tried the Netduino 2 firmware instead, and it gives the same spi issue.

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.