Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Hang during debug with ethernet connected

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Corey Kosak

Corey Kosak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationHoboken, NJ

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:39 AM

Be sure to use SAM-BA v2.09 ("AT91 tools v1.13"). If you're running Windows 7 64-bit, you'll want to run it under Windows XP Mode.

I definitely don't want to intrude on this conversation until you're up and running again, but as an aside to Chris I'd like to note that I am running SAM-BA v2.10 on Win7 64-bit and haven't had any problems (i.e. no need to use Windows XP Mode)

#22 light

light

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:02 AM

I could not get the SAM-BA serial drivers working on my Win XP 64bit machine. When trying to find or update the drivers it said there were no compatible drivers. I later tried it on a 32bit machine and it worked. I then followed the steps on this post http://financecoding...-netduino-mini/ and was able to get it up and running.
Thank you for your patience!
Ron

light,

Be sure to use SAM-BA v2.09 ("AT91 tools v1.13"). If you're running Windows 7 64-bit, you'll want to run it under Windows XP Mode. SAM-BA is really meant for production more than everyday use, but it's a good tool once you get it working.

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.