Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Autonomous R2D2

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 sjmill01

sjmill01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:40 PM

Thanks for that knowledge!

Here is a link to the PCBs we use in the club these days...

http://store.oshpark...3-1-5-board-set

Your code will work with them with little modification.  The capacitors and such have to be purchased separately from a source like digikey.

I took a peak at the code.  Good stuff.

One thing jumped out at me...you can replace WaitForEver() method with Thread.Sleep(Timeout.Infinite).

Once I get my LEDs in my hands and soldered, I'll dig into the code some more.

Thanks,

Sean

#22 vader7071

vader7071

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationDothan, AL

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:01 PM

Cool.  Thanks.  I have caps and components laying all over the place, that shouldn't be an issue.

The "waitForever" was part of the original program, and when I was cleaning it up, I had plans to get rid of the thread and just do a thread.sleep command.  I just forgot.

I was looking at the PCB link you sent.  Very nice.  May have to order me a set.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.