Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

VS 2012, multiple errors on new program

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 vader7071

vader7071

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationDothan, AL

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

I finally was able to write my first program.  After a bunch of updates and loading, I was able to write "blink" (even used the onboard button to select a flash rate, so having fun with this!!)

But, I am getting warnings when loading the program to the netduino.

Here is the steps I followed.  First off, using a Netduino (not a 2) on firmware 4.1.  Would like to upgrade, but I can address that later (feel free to direct me to the thread that instructs how to do this).  Using VS 2012 pro.  Wrote the code and made all the necessary "property" adjustments to get the code to load.

When I clicked start, the files loaded, the led started to flash, but I got 4 warnings.  I hope you can help.  Here they are:

Warning 1 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. Blink

Warning 2 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. Blink

Warning 3 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. Blink

Warning 4 The referenced component 'Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM' could not be found. Blink

Is this normal or have I missed something?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.