Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Community Status Updates

Photo

CwbhXFrank

I used a standard 1.5volt motor, you can get them from almost anything. I happened to take it out of my old toy tank. For RC I wired it directly to 3.3v on the netduino, thought putting it to the 5 cause it to restart(I am using USB power as of right now...) and for RB I used a 1k Ohm resistor.
P.S. I had to connect D6 to the base pin, ground to emitter, and the motor part to collector.
Nov 11 2010 08:49 PM
Photo

FrankCwbhX

Nice post. We need more clean cut projects like that ! What did you use for a motor, and what was Rb and Rc?
Nov 11 2010 02:56 PM
Photo

bill.french

Hi, Frank! I had posted it earlier in the ND+ forum, and I also added it to analog circuit post. I am a total amateur so there is no warranty!! :)
Nov 09 2010 06:49 PM
Photo

neonsonicboy

What's on my mind... Netduinos?
Nov 09 2010 05:41 PM
Photo

Frankbill.french

Thanks for the analog post. Are you going to also post the Neduino Plus to WIndows code? I'm finding examples sorta thin in that area.
Frank
Nov 09 2010 03:01 PM
Photo

ishisaka

I’m Tadahiro Ishisaka.
I’m a C# Developer. Working on ABB Bailey Japan Ltd. Mostly interested in OOP, Design Patterns, Functional languages, Ruby, Lean and Agile development.

I’m a developer of PIMS.

I won Microsoft MVP in the past. (C#, 2006, 2007, 2008)
Nov 06 2010 05:12 AM
Photo
Photo

Ross Dargan

netduino noob, but c# coder as a day job
Oct 24 2010 04:12 PM
Photo

SkippyFiRe

Got LEDs, potentiometers, servos and photocells working!
Sep 29 2010 11:56 AM
Photo

Mark H

Heh, only the cool people are in WA. That is, 1/20th of the population of Australia ;)
Sep 26 2010 04:39 PM
Photo

FrankMark H

It always seems to be Western Austalia. Isn't there an Eastern side ? < grin >
I've got a dear friend in Epsom Victoria 3551
Sep 26 2010 04:05 PM
Photo

Eric BurdoScott Hanselman

Hi Scott! Welcome aboard!
Sep 24 2010 05:44 PM
Photo

adi

Hi,
I'm a real light weight when it comes to electronics which is compounded by having the manual dexterity of a collie dog! However on discovering Netuino last week, I was so impressed by the enthusiasm of the forum members and the prospect of a few plug and play toys, that I promptly ordered a Netuino to play with.
Sep 06 2010 09:07 PM
Photo
Photo

trustmestacyh3

Stacy -- hopefully you can help me. I'm still having problems with the BlinkM. I've tried adding pull-up resistors to both the clock and data. Tried 4.7 and 10k resistors. What commands do you send the BlinkM? How is your pull-up resistor configured?
Thanks!
Duane
Aug 31 2010 09:02 PM
home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.