How does it compare to sjjmicro's EDK ? - Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1) - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

How does it compare to sjjmicro's EDK ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Emilio Pastore

Emilio Pastore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo, Brasil

Posted 27 December 2010 - 05:25 PM

Hi everyone. I'd like to hear from you how Netduino plus compares to sjjmicro's EDK (http://www.sjjmicro.com/EDK.html). Cheers !

#2 Illishar

Illishar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:56 AM

I've talked a little with the owner (I think) from sjjmicro. The EDK board is indeed very interesting. 60$ for a board that makes the N+ look like a speck of dust is impressive. However, all about sjjmicro is *very* closed. No schematics, no source code, not even an "inferior" port as the one GHI is offering. Community is non existing. And the 60$ is limited for a few months yet. Sadly. (Otherwise we would have bought them by truck loads.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.