Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Spark Core (TI CC3000) Porting for Super WiFI Mini?

CW2 Ziggurat29

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#161 hanzibal

hanzibal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1287 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:46 PM

thx 4 the fish.

What, are you leaving this world for another planet so soon? ;-)

#162 piwi

piwi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:04 AM

What, are you leaving this world for another planet so soon? ;-)

I recon we are all a bit in the same restaurant ... kind off ... and I like it to much here (the food I mean, in the form of hw/sw boards) ... I didn't use the S-Word for no reason .... since I like fish (referring to the non-ti cc3000 boards) I ordered a couple and am just waiting for the boards from the link Baxter mentioned ...

#163 piwi

piwi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:51 PM

I finally found a non-TI commercial offering for the CC3000 ($26) with driver software that been written from scratch (not ported from the TI app). The datasheet gives coherent usage instructions for the SPI interaction and the demo C code looks very clean. Apparently, their port works, Quote:

"Once we had the API ported to our internal development platform, we were sending alerts to iPhones via Prowl and uploading sensor data to Cosm in minutes".

http://www.embeddeda...e_wrl-3000.html

I bought one and also a USB to SPI module to see if I can talk to the CC3000 from a PC.

http://www.embeddeda...spi_module.html

@Baxter: Got some of those boards now as well and ... just connected it the same as those from TI and they worked instantly ... with my N+

@ValkyrieMT: I changed to connect to a secured AP and still no go ??  Than I changed my open AP to encrypted, set all to auto (WPA/WPA2 & TKIP/AES) and guess what after a second of hesitation I functioned as well. Like a kind of flashback I recalled something about AES is not supported by the CC3000 so I assume that's the case here since one of my APs is set to AES and not TKIP and that's the one where the CC cannot connect to, the one set to auto worked instantly. Perfect ... still with resistors but working ...

The mem.leak persisted though ...

Up to the next one ...

#164 baxter

baxter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:03 AM

@piwi
I also received my module from Embedded Systems, but I haven't hooked it up (still using the one from the Parallax seller). I have been going through the Embedded Systems code and the Adafruit Arduino library,
https://github.com/a..._CC3000_Library
Now my mind is competely numb. I guess I will "bite the bullet" and start reading the TI documentation.

My router is an Asus RT-N56U with current security settings,[color=rgb(0,0,255);] [/color][color=rgb(255,0,0);]WPA2-Personal with WPA Encription AES (TKIP is not an option)[/color][color=rgb(255,160,122);]. [/color]However, there is an option, [color=rgb(255,0,0);]WPA-Auto_Personal with WPA Encryption TKIP+AES[/color]

Are you saying that if I change to the latter I should be able to connect to my main router? I am now using a TPLINk with open securtiy as a client to the main router and I can connect to the TPLINK.

#165 piwi

piwi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:35 AM

@Baxter:

My situation:

AP1: Set to WPA2/AES (can only be one, WEP/WPA/WPA2 and one for AES or TKIP) is a Belkin N-Type something, CC3000 can NOT connect in secure mode.

AP2: TPLINK (think got some 800 model) set to automatic for WPA/WPA2 and AES/TKIP and with an access key.

These are only used as APs, no router stuff, not even DHCP. They use a different gateway for getting the IP or manual.

This is what I did:

• Made the new EA board, breadboard friendly
  • Unwired the TI
  • Wired the new board
  • Set the TPLink to open, took of the MAC filter (the new boards come without a MAC sticker)
  • Ran ValkyrieMT program on N+
  • Connection made -> SP = 0.6.1.10 (not sure about the 1 but definitely the 6 and the 10)
  • Pickup and set the MAC in TPLink
  • Change the code to connect to my secured AP (Belkin) --->>>> No connection --->> waited more than an hour but stayed on the line connecting to my Belkin AP (mentioning the SSID)
  • Changed my TPLINK AP to be secured, set to automatic, set a key, rebootet the TPLINK AP
  • Change the program accordingly
  • Got stuck on the same line as mentioned by 8
  • But, after a second or so, it spit out it was connected and showed me the IP details and started to broadcast the UDP packet quit fast, really faster than the TI ones.
  • Ran some little UDP server to verify the arrivals of the UDP packets got stuck after some time, probably due to mem.leak

Got no pics, since I'm not in my private lab, can provide if you require some ....

I'm gonna try to change my TPLINK AP to AES and TKIP and the WPA/WPA2 and on the Belkin AP as well as soon as I'm back in my lab ...

Posted Image

Cheers....

#166 Valkyrie-MT

Valkyrie-MT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:30 PM

Yeah, sorry guys.  I've been busy, but I resumed real work on the library last night.  I got the bind command to work, but receive is not working yet.  The memory leak is completely fixed, so once the receive works this becomes a usable library!  I expect to work on it quite a bit over the next 3 days.  

Once the send and receive work, it will be going up on codeplex.  

#167 piwi

piwi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:45 PM

Yeah, sorry guys.  I've been busy, but I resumed real work on the library last night.  I got the bind command to work, but receive is not working yet.  The memory leak is completely fixed, so once the receive works this becomes a usable library!  I expect to work on it quite a bit over the next 3 days.  

Once the send and receive work, it will be going up on codeplex.  

Cool .... nice to know your back on it .... must say good coding since it worked instantly on the WRL3000 B)

... and for Baxter ... switched my TPLINK TL-WA801N to AES ... does work ... think the Belkin could be a bit old for this ... didn't work at all 

Well, since I have the WRL3000 -> TPLINK working on WPA2, I consider it done.

#168 Valkyrie-MT

Valkyrie-MT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:17 AM

OK.  I have successfully received a message on the cc3000 now!  Attached the the proof.  From PC to CC3000 with Wireshark confirming.  

The message sent was "yo".  Probably should have been "Hello World" or something, but I am tired of typing.  There have been MANY failed attempts preceding this success :).  

Posted Image

#169 baxter

baxter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:19 AM

Wonderful news, Valkyrie-MT! ... You are going to become famous once again. This is even better than mIP. Any timeframe for a chance to tryout your new code?

#170 Valkyrie-MT

Valkyrie-MT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

Wonderful news, Valkyrie-MT! ... You are going to become famous once again. This is even better than mIP. Any timeframe for a chance to tryout your new code?

Thanks for the encouragement baxter.  As soon as I have the receive response parsed correctly, I'll zip it up and post it.  Unfortunately, I think I have to figure out how to update my firmware on the cc3000 right now!  After everyone's bad experiences, I never came close to touching the firmware.  But, the RECVFROM response is returning the destination IP instead of the source IP and it looks like it is returning packet ID instead of the source port.  Obviously, if you receive a message from the internet and don't know the source IP address and port, you cannot respond!  So I found that cc3000 firmware version 1.10.2 appears to address the problem: "[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Fixed an issue where sometimes UDP data transmission does not work after UDP data reception. Issue was related to incorrect remote IP address and UDP port obtained by calling "recvfrom" API"[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;]That is a shockingly fatal flaw.  You will not be able to sustain ANY networking communication if this does not work.  I suspect this is why they insist that you update your firmware.  I am inclined to agree.  Now I have to figure out how to do it without bricking the thing.  I'll try and capture the SPI trace at least so that there is something to go on for the Managed firmware updater, which will have to be written now (unless all the new TI hardware comes with a good firmware version now; mine is actually 5 months old!).  I bet this is why cc3000 supply has been limited...  TI probably wants to get the firmware right before these become too popular.  [/color]

#171 Valkyrie-MT

Valkyrie-MT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

I just tried to flash my cc3000Boost with the PatchProgrammer and it reads the same as before in the example app: version 5.14.7.13.  So is that the latest version?  The thing still works, so that's a good sign.  The bad news is that it didn't send a single SPI command while doing it, which makes me think I just flashed my Stellaris Launchpad and not the cc3000 at all...

#172 Valkyrie-MT

Valkyrie-MT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

Well, I switched to using my (possibly updated) CC3000Boost module on .NET MF but this means my CC3000EM is useless because I can't update the firmware on it.  At least not easily.  So, I will probably have to shelve it indefinitely.  

The great news is that the CC3000Boost DOES return the correct source IP and port, so development can resume...  

I really hope all CC3000 based devices being sold today are the newer firmware version...  otherwise, everyone who works on the CC3000 for .NET MF will also need a TI mainboard and adapter, just to update the flash once.  

#173 baxter

baxter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:45 PM

@Valkyrie-MT: I don't know if this is what you did, but I previously downloaded/installed the Patch Programmer for the  MSPG2553/Boost, http://processors.wi...atch_Programmer It shows up in,

C:tiPatchProgrammerMSP430G2553-2.11.7.13.19MSP flashing toolsMSP430Flasher_1.1.3download_cc3000_patch_programmer_firmware.bat

There is also one for ... driver.bat. These .bat files use the pre-built binaries in folder, Binary. They worked for me by just double clicking them (driver first, then firmware). I believe the ...driver.bat updates the Host firmware and the ... firmware.bat updates the CC3000. I could issue a few commands from the MSP430 (e.g. set IP address and gateway), but otherwise could not connect to anything.

As near as I can tell you are right, this is the only existing way to update the CC3000 firmware. I did find a reference to a port of the Patch Programmer (About 1/4 down the page), but no code,

http://www.sharebrai...for-10-dollars/

#174 Valkyrie-MT

Valkyrie-MT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:02 AM

Sitting down?

Anyone interested in a Wireless Web Server?  !!!

Posted Image

It's buggy, but I expect that will be worked out shortly.  

#175 piwi

piwi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:43 PM

I just tried to flash my cc3000Boost with the PatchProgrammer and it reads the same as before in the example app: version 5.14.7.13.  So is that the latest version?  The thing still works, so that's a good sign.  The bad news is that it didn't send a single SPI command while doing it, which makes me think I just flashed my Stellaris Launchpad and not the cc3000 at all...

For the patch version I've modified the TI basic app a bit to display it in the terminal program.

I changed the stellaris basic_app from TI. Copied to code over to the FRAM version worked as well. Now I've got two BOOSTS and one EM with different versions. Boost #1=0.6.1.7, #2=0.6.1.19, EM #1=0.6.1.10 and two from Embedded Adventures with the 0.6.1.10 as well.

I made changes in 2 members in CCS

1. Host driver, nvmem.c

//*****************************************************************************////!  nvmem_read_sp_version//!//!  @param[out]  patchVer    first number indicates package ID and the second//!                           number indicates package build number//!//!  @return       on success  0, error otherwise.//!//!  @brief      Read patch version. read package version (WiFi FW patch,//!              driver-supplicant-NS patch, bootloader patch)//!//*****************************************************************************#ifndef CC3000_TINY_DRIVER#ifdef __ENABLE_MULTITHREADED_SUPPORT__unsigned char c_nvmem_read_sp_version(unsigned char* patchVer)#else /* __ENABLE_MULTITHREADED_SUPPORT__ */unsigned char nvmem_read_sp_version(unsigned char* patchVer)#endif /* __ENABLE_MULTITHREADED_SUPPORT__ */{    unsigned char *ptr;    // 1st byte is the status and the rest is the SP version    unsigned char   retBuf[5];    ptr = tSLInformation.pucTxCommandBuffer;   // Initiate a HCI command, no args are required    hci_command_send(HCI_CMND_READ_SP_VERSION, ptr, 0);    SimpleLinkWaitEvent(HCI_CMND_READ_SP_VERSION, retBuf);    *patchVer = retBuf[0];    *(patchVer+1) = retBuf[1];    *(patchVer+2) = retBuf[2];    *(patchVer+3) = retBuf[3];    *(patchVer+4) = retBuf[4];    // package ID    //*patchVer = retBuf[3];    // package build number    //*(patchVer+1) = retBuf[4];    return(retBuf[0]);}#endif

2. Basic Wifi Application in basic_wifi_application.c

Added a string constant:

const unsigned char pucMACString[] = {'M', 'A', 'C', ' '};

and changed the initDriver a bit:

//*****************************************************************************////! initDriver//!//!  @param  None//!//!  @return none//!//!  @brief  The function initializes a CC3000 device and triggers it to start //!          operation////*****************************************************************************intinitDriver(void){		// Init GPIO's	pio_init();		// Init Spi	init_spi(); 		// Enable processor interrupts	MAP_IntMasterEnable(); 		// WLAN On API Implementation	wlan_init( CC3000_UsynchCallback, sendWLFWPatch, sendDriverPatch, 						sendBootLoaderPatch, ReadWlanInterruptPin, WlanInterruptEnable, 						WlanInterruptDisable, WriteWlanPin);		// Trigger a WLAN device	wlan_start(0);		// Turn on the LED 1 (RED) to indicate that we are active and initiated WLAN successfully	turnLedOn(1);		// Mask out all non-required events from CC3000	wlan_set_event_mask(HCI_EVNT_WLAN_KEEPALIVE|HCI_EVNT_WLAN_UNSOL_INIT											|HCI_EVNT_WLAN_ASYNC_PING_REPORT);		DispatcherUARTConfigure(SysCtlClockGet());	SysCtlDelay(1000000); 		// Generate the event to CLI: send a version string	{		char cc3000IP[50];		char *ccPtr;		unsigned short ccLen;		unsigned char mac[6];		char cc3000mac[50];		unsigned char macReturn;		// Get the MAC address		macReturn = nvmem_get_mac_address(mac);		// Get the sp version		unsigned char spReturn;		unsigned char sp[5] = {0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00};		spReturn = nvmem_read_sp_version(sp);				DispatcherUartSendPacket((unsigned char*)pucUARTExampleAppString, 														 sizeof(pucUARTExampleAppString));				ccPtr = &cc3000IP[0];		ccLen = itoa(PALTFORM_VERSION, ccPtr);		ccPtr += ccLen;		*ccPtr++ = '.';		ccLen = itoa(APPLICATION_VERSION, ccPtr);		ccPtr += ccLen;		*ccPtr++ = '.';		ccLen = itoa(SPI_VERSION_NUMBER, ccPtr);		ccPtr += ccLen;		*ccPtr++ = '.';		ccLen = itoa(DRIVER_VERSION_NUMBER, ccPtr);		ccPtr += ccLen;		*ccPtr++ = 'f';		*ccPtr++ = 'r';		*ccPtr++ = '0';		DispatcherUartSendPacket((unsigned char*)cc3000IP, strlen(cc3000IP));		// Get the MAC Address		DispatcherUartSendPacket((unsigned char*)pucMACString, sizeof(pucMACString));		unsigned char b = 0;		b = mac[0] >> 4;		cc3000mac[0] = (char)(b > 9 ? b + 0x37 : b + 0x30);        b = mac[0] & 0x0F;		cc3000mac[1] = (char)(b > 9 ? b + 0x37 : b + 0x30);		cc3000mac[2] = ':';		b = mac[1] >> 4;		cc3000mac[3] = (char)(b > 9 ? b + 0x37 : b + 0x30);        b = mac[1] & 0x0F;		cc3000mac[4] = (char)(b > 9 ? b + 0x37 : b + 0x30);		cc3000mac[5] = ':';		b = mac[2] >> 4;		cc3000mac[6] = (char)(b > 9 ? b + 0x37 : b + 0x30);        b = mac[2] & 0x0F;		cc3000mac[7] = (char)(b > 9 ? b + 0x37 : b + 0x30);		cc3000mac[8] = ':';		b = mac[3] >> 4;		cc3000mac[9] = (char)(b > 9 ? b + 0x37 : b + 0x30);        b = mac[3] & 0x0F;		cc3000mac[10] = (char)(b > 9 ? b + 0x37 : b + 0x30);		cc3000mac[11] = ':';		b = mac[4] >> 4;		cc3000mac[12] = (char)(b > 9 ? b + 0x37 : b + 0x30);        b = mac[4] & 0x0F;		cc3000mac[13] = (char)(b > 9 ? b + 0x37 : b + 0x30);		cc3000mac[14] = ':';		b = mac[5] >> 4;		cc3000mac[15] = (char)(b > 9 ? b + 0x37 : b + 0x30);        b = mac[5] & 0x0F;		cc3000mac[16] = (char)(b > 9 ? b + 0x37 : b + 0x30);		ccPtr = &cc3000mac[17];		*ccPtr++ = 'f';		*ccPtr++ = 'r';		// Append the sp version		*ccPtr++ = 'S';        *ccPtr++ = 'P';        *ccPtr++ = ':';        *ccPtr++ = ' ';		ccLen = itoa(sp[1], ccPtr);		ccPtr += ccLen;		*ccPtr++ = '.';		ccLen = itoa(sp[2], ccPtr);		ccPtr += ccLen;		*ccPtr++ = '.';		ccLen = itoa(sp[3], ccPtr);		ccPtr += ccLen;		*ccPtr++ = '.';		ccLen = itoa(sp[4], ccPtr);		ccPtr += ccLen;		*ccPtr++ = 'f';		*ccPtr++ = 'r';		*ccPtr++ = '0';				DispatcherUartSendPacket((unsigned char*)cc3000mac, strlen(cc3000mac));	}		ucStopSmartConfig   = 0;		// Configure SysTick to occur X times per second, to use as a time	// reference.  Enable SysTick to generate interrupts.	InitSysTick();		return(0);}

Now my FRAM with EM displays:

Example App:driver version 1.13.7.13MAC 08:00:28:57:27:CASP: 0.6.1.10

Or with the stellaris:

Example App:driver version 5.14.7.13MAC 08:00:28:56:D3:81SP: 0.6.1.19

#176 piwi

piwi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:36 PM

Sitting down?

Anyone interested in a Wireless Web Server?  !!!

Posted Image

It's buggy, but I expect that will be worked out shortly.  

Awesome .... if I had one I would have given you a medal for it ....

Found some issue with UDP though, don't know have to handle this. Am I addressing the UDP send incorrectly or is this a undocumented feature. 

I tried to send a GENA notification of 316 bytes and ran into a index being somewhat unfavourable

Posted Image

Code causing:

var ip = "239.255.255.250".ToBytes();            string sayhello = "Notify * HTTP/1.1" +                              " Host: 239.255.255.250:1900" +                              " Cache-Control: max-age=1800" +                              " Location: http://192.168.39.126:51000" +                              " Server:  Microsoft-Windows/7 UPnP/1.0 UPnP-Device-Host/1.0" +                              " NT: upnp:rootdevice" +                              " NTS: ssdp:alive" +                              " ST: urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:NetduinoPlus:1" +                              " USN: uuid:6859ddde-89cd-46df-bab8-08002856e5da::upnp:rootdevice";            s.Send(Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(sayhello), ip, 1900);            s.Send(Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(sayhello), ip, 1900);                        //while (i != 2)

Any ideas, suggestions ??

#177 Valkyrie-MT

Valkyrie-MT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:38 PM

Posted Image

Any ideas, suggestions ??

My code is a bit different now, but it is likely the args byte[] variable in the command class.  I think it is currently 256 bytes, just change that to something bigger like 512 bytes.  

byte[] args = new byte[512];

It is on the To Do list to make that dynamically sized...  

#178 Valkyrie-MT

Valkyrie-MT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:40 PM

Also, I found a piece of code on github that does a very simple patch to the cc3000.  

http://mbed.org/user...hProgrammer.cpp

#179 piwi

piwi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:44 PM

My code is a bit different now, but it is likely the args byte[] variable in the command class.  I think it is currently 256 bytes, just change that to something bigger like 512 bytes.  

byte[] args = new byte[512];

It is on the To Do list to make that dynamically sized...  

Ah, perfect. Thanks, works ... well at least does not crash anymore and send the udp packet ...

... but no reaction sofar ... on the presence announcement ... I'll keep going ...

#180 piwi

piwi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

I've got a strange behavior here, I send the folowing string

"NOTIFY * HTTP/1.1rn" +"Host:239.255.255.250:1900rn" +"NT:urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:CC3000Boost:1rn" +"NTS:ssdp:alivern" +"Location:http://192.168.39.126/cc3000.xmlrn" +"Cache-Control:max-age=1800rn" +"Server:Microsoft-Windows-NT/5.1 UPnP/1.0 UPnP-Device-Host/1.0rn" +"USN:uuid:6859ddde-89cd-46df-bab8-08002856e5da::urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:CC3000Boostrn";

via udp using the full framework in c# 

static void Main(string[] args)        {            //StartListening();            Socket sending_socket = new Socket(AddressFamily.InterNetwork, SocketType.Dgram, ProtocolType.Udp);            IPAddress send_to_address = IPAddress.Parse("239.255.255.250");            IPEndPoint sending_end_point = new IPEndPoint(send_to_address, 1900);            string text_to_send = "NOTIFY * HTTP/1.1rn" +                                  "Host:239.255.255.250:1900rn" +                                  "NT:urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:CC3000Boost:1rn" +                                  "NTS:ssdp:alivern" +                                  "Location:http://192.168.39.126/cc3000.xmlrn" +                                  "Cache-Control:max-age=1800rn" +                                  "Server:Microsoft-Windows-NT/5.1 UPnP/1.0 UPnP-Device-Host/1.0rn" +                                  "USN:uuid:6859ddde-89cd-46df-bab8-08002856e5da::urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:CC3000Boostrn";            byte[] send_buffer = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(text_to_send);            Console.WriteLine("sending to address: {0} port: {1}", sending_end_point.Address, sending_end_point.Port);            try            {                sending_socket.SendTo(send_buffer, sending_end_point);            }            catch (Exception send_exception)            {                Console.WriteLine(" Exception {0}", send_exception.Message);            }            Console.Read();        }

I get the nice result of

Posted Image

Where you can see the CC3000Boost does show up nicely. All other devices, my router, media renderers and APs do show up as well.

But if I send the packet using the UDP as for the Microframework and through the CC3000 it does not.

I'm gonna try it using the netduinoplus wired ethernet connection and see how the result is that way.

Any suggestions, thoughts ???

The code below is just above the do while loop for sending the udp packets in wifi_Connected event handler in program.cs:

var s = wifiAdapter.OpenSocket();            //var message = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes("Hello from the CC3000!  Count: N/A");            //var message = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes("12345");            long i = 0;            string bnr = "??";            if (mac.Length == 12) bnr = mac.Substring(6,2) + ":" + mac.Substring(8,2) + ":" + mac.Substring(10,2);                        var ip = "239.255.255.250".ToBytes();            string sayhello = "NOTIFY * HTTP/1.1rn" +                                  "Host:239.255.255.250:1900rn" +                                  "NT:urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:CC3000Boost:1rn" +                                  "NTS:ssdp:alivern" +                                  "Location:http://192.168.39.126/cc3000.xmlrn" +                                  "Cache-Control:max-age=1800rn" +                                  "Server:Microsoft-Windows-NT/5.1 UPnP/1.0 UPnP-Device-Host/1.0rn" +                                  "USN:uuid:6859ddde-89cd-46df-bab8-08002856e5da::urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:CC3000Boostrn";            s.Send(Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(sayhello), ip, 1900);

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.