Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Eastern U.S Lunar Eclipse

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Omar (OZ)

Omar (OZ)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:46 PM

I will be staying up to get some pictures of this wonderful event (I've never seen a lunar eclipse !) I am super excited and if any of you decide to watch it I'd love to see your pictures :) . I'll post pictures here.... I am still trying to find a way to tie this to a netduino project.... uhm sorry if it upsets you that I haven't yet... but I will somehow. EDIT: I've got an LCD on the way... If the driver class I build works well I might be able to display bitmap images (.bmp), maybe make a little bitmap animation of the lunar eclipse? I'll try to get that to done. EDIT: I missed it... my parents turned off my alarm >_> Sorry, but you can still post your own pictures here! I'd love to see them. http://en.wikipedia....0_lunar_eclipse

#2 bill.french

bill.french

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, NJ

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:02 PM

So, did you see it? Take pics? I have always found lunar eclipses don't live up to the hype, but they are interesting.

#3 Omar (OZ)

Omar (OZ)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 02:59 PM

So, did you see it? Take pics? I have always found lunar eclipses don't live up to the hype, but they are interesting.

Nope, never under estimate the ability of family to ruin an event :( . My parents turned off my alarm and I missed it >_> . Maybe next time.

#4 bill.french

bill.french

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, NJ

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:05 PM

oh, i'm so sorry! :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.