Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

FTP Client

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jair

Jair

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

Hi all, I'm new in programming netduino and I am trying to create an application that can search the net printers, questioning, generate an email and copy a text file to an ftp server. I was successful in writing the code for the ping on the network and for sending email. I installed the version of Net Micro Framework 4.0.2 and 4.0.2 firmaware on netduino. When I add in visual studio c # reference system.http and system.ftp I have an error hardware in the development environment. I attach the print screen of error. I wanted to know how to Correct the error if possible and how can I upload a text file on a ftp server (If it's possible with a example code). Thank you Alessandro

Attached Files

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

Hi Alessandro, What is in your output window? I'm guessing that the assemblies make your app too large... Chris

#3 Jair

Jair

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

Hi Alessandro,

What is in your output window? I'm guessing that the assemblies make your app too large...

Chris

Hi Chris,

in my configuration application i see "applicazion console";
I try to compile a new netduino plus application and add system system.ftp and system.http
the debug folder is 148 KB

i attach my zipped an empty application with the same error of error hardware.

Alessandro

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.