Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Comunication Netduino explicit messages to pc

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 davasquez

davasquez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:22 AM

Hi everyone¡ In first time, im beginning to program the netduino plus. Im trying to implant the Cip protocol for Ethernet/Ip in the netduino plus. My purpose is to realize a comunication PC to Netduino plus through the CIP protocol. But, i didn't find a code in internet, that show this. Do you have someone code, that show this comunication with explicit messages?. It should be mentioned that only port AF12 is guaranted to be available in a Ethernet/Ip compliant device. Is it an problem for Netduino Plus for to implant the Cip protocol? Thanks. Sorry for my basic english.

#2 caEstrada

caEstrada

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:34 AM

davasquez, Welcome on board. I have not seen any code like that, it is time to write. Many of us write the code and contribute into the Forum. I do not say it is impossible but it needs some sort of dedication. Regards, Carlos A. Estrada

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.