Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Netduino+ with MAX483

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 caEstrada

caEstrada

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:50 PM

I am new to this forum and to netduino+. However, it has been a great experience to use VS2010 with Netduino. I have a problem: MAX483 is a transceiver for RS-485 comms. In my case, works fantastic to transmit, since Hyperterminal receives perfectly everything. But, when I want to send from Hyperterminal, I cannot receive anything. I tested exactly same transceiver with Arduino and the transceiver works perfect. Perhaps Netduino+ is 5V-Tolerant? Problems in the software to catch chars? I am using COM2 (pin2 and pin3)...but I can move to other pins. Thanks,

#2 nakchak

nakchak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationBristol, UK

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:41 PM

Hi caEstrada Bit hard to say without seeing either your circuit or your code. Although if the same circuit works with an arduino its probably a fault with your code... Nak.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.