Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

netduino plus with CIP protocol

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 davasquez

davasquez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:37 PM

Hi,im Diego Vasquez im from Popayán (Colombia);i have an idea. I want to implant the CIP protocol for Ethernet/IP , in the Netduino plus. I know that is difficult does validate this (CIP). But my idea is conected two netduino plus, with the CIP protocol implanted in them and to show this, in didactic form. Its posible to do this?. Thanks and sorry for my english level.

#2 Victor M.

Victor M.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro, Brazil

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:13 PM

Hello Davasquez,
I see very quickly the EthernetIP Developers Guide by ODVA and a I think it is possible to implement the part o TCP/IP. The UDP for Real Time control I don't think so. But is could be a hard work...
You have some equipments using this type of communication?

Regards,
Victor.

#3 davasquez

davasquez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:17 PM

No it is a work for my thesis, i read quickly the specification volume 1 y 2 the ODVA and CONTROLNETINTERNATIONAL. My idea is show, the CIP protocol didactic form. So be it a simple message (CIP). I have an PLC Controllogix5000, but is compplicated the comunicate the target with this.Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.