Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Commission a module?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NXTwoThou

NXTwoThou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

I just discovered that the project I was going to have several months to work on has been reduced to several weeks. I had a rough working proof of concept with the first generation netduino and when I went to order the parts for two full machines it was a week or two after the Go was released and decided to upgrade the specs on the machine. Since I need 6 relays, the display module, and then 4 digital inputs I'm in trouble right now due to the shield base requiring so many of the sockets while in beta. Is anyone interested(and able on a super-tight schedule) in creating a module that just has 4 digital inputs that requires only one socket? I'd need two to start off with. I have three industrial three wire sensors(a photodetector and 2 inductive proximity sensors) that I used 4N33 optocouplers to interface with the original netduino. Honestly, I'd love the module to already have the optocouplers on it and have two screw terminals for the sensor power and three screw terminals per sensor to make it easy to connect. Its not overly complicated but my electronic skills are pretty laughable and I'm getting killed on timing. Looking to see if anyone is interested or if I'm going to have to scrap the Go idea.

#2 Fabien Royer

Fabien Royer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationRedmond, WA

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

Hi there, Please contact us and we can discuss specifics: contact@nwazet.com. Cheers, -Fabien.

#3 NXTwoThou

NXTwoThou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:24 PM

Email sent. I forwarded the last email from the conversation we were having in mid-April.

#4 Fabien Royer

Fabien Royer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • LocationRedmond, WA

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

Great. I just replied.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.