Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Need Project created

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rvlahov

rvlahov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:48 PM

I am reasonably adapt at c# but new to breadboards, soldering, sensors and the like. Need a project (c#), in breadboard form to include the following: 2 Temperature/Humidity sensors. 1 RFID reader 1 Wifi 1 GPS 1-2 button(s) 1 display 16 x 2 ------------- Need it to do the following: Press button to take readings from all sensors. Store readings locally until can sync up with wifi at home base. Transmit readings to home base when is sync range. Show various status' on display. ------------- Deliverables: All items in working form. Possible taped, glued, screwed to a single board. All code, commented and classed. Picture. or other, of wiring should they loosen in transit. -------------- Please advise best way to see if some on is available to discuss further and agree on price and time frame. Thank you.

#2 Dan Morphis

Dan Morphis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:29 PM

Please advise best way to see if some on is available to discuss further and
agree on price and time frame.

Sorry, we aren't going to do your homework :-)

-dan

#3 JonnyBoats

JonnyBoats

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationPhillips, ME

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:29 PM

Need a project (c#), in breadboard form to include the following:
2 Temperature/Humidity sensors.
1 RFID reader
1 Wifi
1 GPS
1-2 button(s)
1 display 16 x 2

We would all be glad to help you if you re-phrase your question, For example if you stated "I want to use a Netduino and would like to know what GPS, WiFi and Display shields work well with it?" I am sure you would get several well informed answers. As you probably know, shields simply plug into the Netduino (or Arduino for that matter) and generally are able to be stacked on upon another - no breadboard required.

Perhaps you are looking for a solution without any circuit boards? Did you mean you want to use a Netduino mini plugged directly into a breadboard along with other components? Your request is not clear.

Finally you do not state if this is intended as a "one off" project or a pre-production prototype. The reason I ask this is you should consider that there is already a readily available device that has:

RFID reader
Wifi
GPS
button
display

it is called a smartphone. All you would need to add is the two Temperature/Humidity sensors. Are you familiar with the Android Open Accessory Development Kit?

If you would like to discuss this further please send me a private message here on the forum and we can arrange to speak on the phone if you like.

#4 rvlahov

rvlahov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:38 PM

Sorry, we aren't going to do your homework :-)

-dan

Dan,
Actually, more than just homework, looking to pay someone to do.
Trying to find out the "proper" method of finding this person.

Rick

#5 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1965 posts
  • LocationBreda, the Netherlands

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:18 PM

Hi Rick, I don't want to be offensive, but I understand Dan's response. When I read your start post I thought "he wants something but he doesn't want to do some research, just a complete solution". Netduino is all about Do It Yourself electronics. We would love to help, but not to provide a full setup for you. From your last post, I understand you are looking to hire someone to do it for you, am I correct? Please try to provide all information you have, so we could give a complete answer to your question. It's a bit unclear to me what you actually want to do :)
"Fact that I'm a moderator doesn't make me an expert in things." Stefan, the eternal newb!
My .NETMF projects: .NETMF Toolbox / Gadgeteer Light / Some PCB designs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.