Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

Where is PWM class in 4.2.1

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Direstraits

Direstraits

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:51 AM

Hi

I am using the following dlls for my project

Visual Studio 2013 Community

Netduino Plus 2

.Net Micro 4.2

SecretLabs.NETMF.HardWare 4.2.0

SecretLabs.NETMF.HardWare.Netduino 4.2.1

I am messing around with fading a buzzer and some LED's and am having trouble locating the PWM class in the secret labs dlls.  VS keeps trying to reference the .Net version which seems more complicated and doesn't use the same parameters as the tutorials I am following.

I dowloaded the sample from this website http://10rem.net/blo...-modulation-pwmand was able to navigate to the PWM class I needed in the Object Browser.  Even if I type out the namespace visual studio is now finding it (ex. SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.PWM)

Is there something wonky with the dll's I have, should I change the version I am using?

#2 Chris Walker

Chris Walker

Secret Labs Staff

• Moderators
  • 7767 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 05 June 2015 - 04:29 AM

Hi Direstraits,

Because of the new PWM class in NETMF 4.2+, we have removed the legacy PWM class from the main DLLs. But it's still there...you just need to add "SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.PWM.dll" as an assembly to your project.

Does that get you up and running?

Welcome to the Netduino community,

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.