Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

update the FW but it could not download the App

FW

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lanjackg2003

lanjackg2003

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:39 AM

i build the FW with MDK,and i can get the ER_FLASH and ER_CONFIG files.and then i make the dfu for the netduino pluse 2. 

But when i download the App to the board,it could not debug.

Looking for a device on transport 'USB'
Starting device deployment...
Iteration 0
Opening port \\?\USB#VID_22B1&PID_1000#000000000000#{09343630-a794-10ef-334f-82ea332c49f3}\Operations
Attaching debugger engine...
... debugger engine attached!
Querying device assemblies...
Found Assembly mscorlib 4.3.1.0
Found Assembly Microsoft.SPOT.Native 4.3.1.0
Found Assembly Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware 4.3.1.0
Found Assembly Microsoft.SPOT.Net 4.3.1.0
Found Assembly System 4.3.1.0
Adding pe file C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.3\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.SerialPort.pe to deployment bundle
Adding pe file C:\Program Files (x86)\Secret Labs\Netduino SDK\Assemblies\v4.3\le\secretlabs.netmf.hardware.netduino.pe to deployment bundle
Adding pe file C:\Users\???\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\NetduinoApplication5\NetduinoApplication5\bin\Debug\le\NetduinoApplication5.pe to deployment bundle
Adding pe file C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.3\Assemblies\le\Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.PWM.pe to deployment bundle
Adding pe file C:\Program Files (x86)\Secret Labs\Netduino SDK\Assemblies\v4.3\le\secretlabs.netmf.hardware.pe to deployment bundle
Attempting deployment...
Incrementally deploying assemblies to device
Deploying assemblies for a total size of 8888 bytes
Assemblies successfully deployed to device.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.