Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
Photo

USB IR Transceiver

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Eonasdan

Eonasdan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:12 PM

I'm new to Netduino and I'm considering a purchase of a Netduino for a project. I need to be able to record/decode IR signals from a remote and be able to replicate (transmit) them back out.

I currently have a Raspberry Pi that I was using for another project so I bought one of these. However, I'm having trouble getting working.

As a .Net dev I thought I might be better off with something that support my native tongue :)

My question then is, does anybody know of a USB IR transmitter that will work with the Netduino?

The main requirement is that it MUST be self contained like the one from Iguanaworks. In other words, I don't want something that will display wires or a circuit board.

I'm ok if it doesn't do both functions provided that the transmitter is self-contained. If the receiver part is LED plugged in with wires long enough to record the proper signals then that's fine.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.